3 total views, 3 views today
Sarvodaya Hospital is driven by the philosophy – ‘Sarve Santu Niramaya’, that is, ‘Happiness for all’. Our driving goal, since inception, has been to evolve into a Centre of Excellence that’s driven by life-giving innovations, testified by the finest quality benchmarks in the land, and fuelled by a passion for representing the ‘Care’ in ‘Healthcare’.
- Staff co-operation
- Dignity and respect
- Same-sex accommodation
- For-profit or non-profit?
- Size 100 Beds
- Average length of stay 5 Days
- Ownership HealthCare
- Accredited by Healthcare Quality Association
- Certifications Stroke Certification (The Joint Commission)
- Nail Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology