Manipal Hospitals is one of the largest healthcare brands in India. It is present in 7 Indian cities and has an international presence through two locations in Klang, Malaysia and Lagos, Nigeria. One of the leading hospitals in India, it offers treatments and facilities across a wide range of specialties, including Cardiac Care, Renal Sciences, Cancer Care, Organ Transplants and many others.
- Staff co-operation
- Dignity and respect
- Same-sex accommodation
- For-profit or non-profit?
- Size 5000 Beds
- Average length of stay 24x7 Hours
- Ownership Manipal Hospitals Partners with MEMG.
- Accredited by Manipal Hospital, Banglore is a Multi Specialty hospital and a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG).
- Certifications Stroke Certification (The Joint Commission)
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Medicine
- Laparoscopic Surgery