Dr. Sachin Kumar Cancer Surgeon
Dr. Sachin Kumar
Senior Consult. Pulmonology
Contact Website: www.sakraworldhospital.com
Dr. Sachin Kumar is a super specialist in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine with expertise in all areas of chest /respiratory disorders. He did his MBBS from the Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, MD in General Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and DM in Pulmonary & Critical care Medicine from PGIMER, Chandigarh. This was followed by training in Interventional Pulmonology at Lausanne (Switzerland), Copenhagen(Denmark) and Amsterdam(The Netherlands). He has more than 40 publications in international peer reviewed journals. He has keen interest in management of asthma, interstitial lung disease, Interventional Pulmonology and sleep medicine. He has been conferred the Fellowship of the American College of Chest Physician and European Diploma in adult respiratory Medicine for his expertise and achievement in his field of work.
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Sakra World Hospital
- Experience / Tranining More than 12 years of rich and varied experience in Pulmonology.
- Medical School G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Residency Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Fellowship Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians,USA
- Certifications Sliver Travel Award By Ers For Paper Presentation At Ers Congress, Austria
- Leadership Roles Member of KMC, National College of Chest Physician (NCCP)
- Pulmonologist Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine General Physician