Dr. Richard Sawyers Neurologist
Dr. Richard Sawyers
Contact Website: www.drrichardsawyers.com
Dr. Richard A. Sawyers graduated medical school from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston in 1974. He was awarded the Herman A. Barnett Award in Anesthesiology Research. He did his internship at Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Ok and completed his residency in Neurology at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center.
Dr. Sawyers has been serving the community since 1978. He is Board Certified in Neurology, a member of the Texas Medical Association (TMA), Texas Neurological Society (TNS), the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and a member of the Tri-County Medical Society. He is a member of the active medical staff at DeTar North, DeTar Hospital Navarro & Citizens Medical Center.
His office is currently located at 1403 Victoria Station Rd. Victoria, TX 77901. He sees children (greater than 5 years old) and adult patients.
- Hospital Affiliations Victoria of Texas Lp, Citizens Medical Center County of Victoria, Memorial Medical Center, Yoakum Community Hospital
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB)
- Internship Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City
- Residency University of Oklahoma Health Science Center
- Certifications American Board of Psychiatry and Neurolog, TX State Medical License
- Leadership Roles Tri-County Medical Society